MOT Managers Course – Level 3 Award
- There are no specific qualifications to access this course
- have no unspent convictions for criminal offences connected with MOT testing or the motor trade, or involving acts of violence or intimidation
- be ‘of good repute’ – the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency will decide this to make sure you’re suitable to be an MOT Manager
This course has been developed with the DVSA to give learners the skills and knowledge they need to manage MOT Vehicle Test Centres.
The Award in MOT Test Centre Management never expires. Once you’re qualified you will be regarded as professionally competent for life.
The course covers
- Knowledge of the legal and compliance requirements of a Vehicle Testing Station (VTS)
- How to achieve excellence in Customer Service
- Health and Safety for staff and customers
- Responsibilities relating to record keeping, maintenance of facilities and employee care
Find out more on the Government website: https://www.gov.uk/become-an-mot-station